Folks each of these news stories deserve their own post and in time most will be featured but for now here are some links that interested me this morning. Please feel free to add your own in comments that fit the theme: ~ sop
- Police say they have a confession in the murder of a Dominican priest in Waveland. This one hits very close to home folks.
- I’m a bit late to this party but last month in Marion County it appears a 15-year-old killed his 11-year-old brother in cold blood. I am familiar with the rural community where this crime occurred and it has rocked it to the core. The boy’s mug shot is almost haunting.
- Jail uprising triggers county investigation. Folks this one reeks about as bad as Magnum’s BP Contract and involves our old bud in political hack Scott Walker of Ocean Springs not to be confused with the dufus Scott Walker of Wisconsin or our twitter friend Scott Wanker.
- FBI begins search of Choctaw casinos. I first heard rumors about the Choctaw way of conducting business several years ago after Jack Abramoff’s name was mentioned in connection with them. Based on the little I know I’ll add this raid could end up being a huge political corruption story here in Mississippi.
- House approves reauthorization of flood insurance program. This bill is also known as the Ed Rust Jr. Wind Insurance Backstop Act. The taxpayers of the country have been sold out once again to the special interests.
- Edwin Edwards makes his first public appearance. As this picture from the T-P Photo gallery indicates EWE’s fiancée is a real hottie.
- USA v Renee Gill Pratt part deux kicked off yesterday. Gill Pratt is a real hogger and hopefully this time she gets the long stretch in the pen she so richly deserves. One holdout juror that did not take their oath seriously lead us to this retrial. The incompetent Judge Ivan Lemelle is presiding.