Thanks to multiple readers for the heads up. I scanned Judge Engelhardt’s 129 page order and have concluded:
- Neither I nor Slabbed was mentioned. (Whew)
- Judge Engelhardt indicated he knows the identity of NOLACat60, a former Slabbed commenter that I believe is now deceased, along with the several other identities contained in the subpoena sent to the Times Picayune which the Times Picayune successfully fought.
- Judge Engelhardt had some strong words for both the AP and the Times Picayune in light of the suit filed by the T-P seeking access to the Horn report.
- The fact someone posted online about the Danziger Bridge case straight from the hive in Washington DC does not surprise me in the least.
- Jim Letten purportedly knew about Jan Mann posting online very early on after Sal Perricone was unmasked by Fred Heebe. If true that allegation is damning towards Letten IMHO.
- We get to see the USA v Kaufman et al aka the Danziger Bridge trial all over again.
- This is certain to dominate the news cycle in NOLA and in certain lawyerly circles nationally for days.
Click the pic below the jump to score the 129 page pdf: Continue reading “BREAKING: 7 more years bad luck for the former Team Letten(mego)”