Once upon a time there was a Boojum . Believe it – two or three are still around. In fact, I’m certain one was in charge of my Friday. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be motivated to hunt the Snark in these Katrina cases.
Lewis Carroll’s poem was written in eight fits and there were five new documents on Pacer when I got home from work. However, three gave me a fit; and, five plus three is eight. Works for me, has to – as I’d really have a fit if anything slabbed my weekend.
Fit the First: The Landing of the usual crew on Pacer – not exactly a ship but there’s a lot of rock-your-boat information in the 700 plus pages of these documents.
Just the place for a Snark! I have said it twice:
That alone should encourage the crew.
- Order to Compel one-hour depositions of Rigsby sisters (McIntosh – 1 page)
- Motion for Protective Order w/exhibits (McIntosh – 295 pages)
- Relators’ Motion to Expedite Discovery w/exhibits (Qui tam – 21 pages)
- Scruggses Response to Motion to Compel Depositions w/exhibits (McIntosh – 407 pages)
- Response in Opposition to Motion for Clarification (Qui tam – 7 pages)
Fit the Second: The Bellman’s Speech sorry about that; but, the honor goes to Judge Walker; and it’s really a shame because this is one of his better Orders. Continue reading “"The Hunting of the Snark" in newly filed "fits" in McIntosh and Rigsby qui tam”